Jacob requested shepherd's pie for his special birthday dinner, so, of course, that's what he got! He loves root beer so he got some yummy rootbeer with his dinner.
We had birthday cake specially made by mom, okay, it was really made by Baskin Robins and specially bought by mom! His candles were so cute and said "Birthday Boy". We had several friends and family members over for ice cream cake including grandma & grandpa Oswald, Uncle Greg (thanks for fixing my computer!), Aunt Denise, Ashley, Tanner, Uncle Ben, Katie, Marcus, Braden, Dooder, McKray, Quincee & Brynlee. Thanks to everyone for coming and bringing great gifts!



5 comments:
Hey, I don't know how I came across your blog, but here I am! I cannot believe Jacob is already 8. I hate to break it to you, but you're getting old!!! j/k
Holy Cow i didn't realize Jacob was that old already these kids are growing up way to fast and it's really beginning to make me feel old lol Happy Birthday Jacob!!!
Happy Birthday Jacob!! I love shepards pie too! Yummy Yummy! I can't believe he's 8 and about to get baptized, I wish we could be there!
Happy Birthday Jacob! Congratulations on the upcoming baptism.
I just about spat soda all over my keyboard when I read that Jacob is 8 years old! Good grief. The first time I met you, he was in a baby carrier at staff meeting, and that was just a couple years ago, right? It's fun to spy on you via your blog, cause I miss you!
sarah
Post a Comment