Love the invitation Renae, thanks for making them viewable! You are so smart figuring out how to do everything on your blog; you must know someone that knows what they're doing (wink wink)! Jacob really is a cutie-pa-tootie in these pictures and we're proud of him for choosing to be baptized.
p.s. I had fun visiting with ya tonight, even if it takes two blondes to figure out something quite obvious! love ya!
Little Jacob?!?! there's no way he's 8??? wow...time flies! kiss his cute little face for me will ya? ha ha. love that kid! i miss you all and can't wait to see you on christmas!
3 comments:
Love the invitation Renae, thanks for making them viewable! You are so smart figuring out how to do everything on your blog; you must know someone that knows what they're doing (wink wink)! Jacob really is a cutie-pa-tootie in these pictures and we're proud of him for choosing to be baptized.
p.s. I had fun visiting with ya tonight, even if it takes two blondes to figure out something quite obvious! love ya!
I still can'tbelieve Jacob is now eight. We're proud of him for choosing to be babtized. I wish we could be there. Tell him congrats for us.
Little Jacob?!?! there's no way he's 8??? wow...time flies! kiss his cute little face for me will ya? ha ha. love that kid! i miss you all and can't wait to see you on christmas!
Post a Comment