So, what were you doing August 11, 1990? If you can find yourself in the picture--then you'll know! This was 19 years ago, can you believe it? You all look hot by the way.

This picture cracks me up because it is so lame. Okay, we had just gotten married in the temple-why would our photographer give us these glasses and have us toast? I think we look uncomfortable or like we're busted or something.

This day it was something like 102 degrees. My dress weighed something like 50 lbs. My heels were something like 4 inches. My bangs were something like 4 inches (I was pretty proud).
We gathered as a family Tuesday and watched our wedding video. It gave me happy thoughts. Maybe Amber will be posting a blog like this in 19 years. All in all it's been an awesome 19 years and keeps getting better.
All because two people fell in love.............



9 comments:
I remember your wedding day, has it really been 19 yrs? This year i'm suddenly feeling very old! You looked gorgeous and i was in love with your dress!!
Didn't the 90's big hair and mullets just rock!!!!
Look forward to seeing everyone sunday!
WOW, I can't believe you've been married that long. That was a fun day and I loved our celebration out at Trout haven. Thanks again for letting us stay with you. It was fun.
OH, this was a great little stroll down memory lane. How fun!
You are like gorgeous in this picture. Very pretty! Happy Anniversary!
haha. those pictures are awesome! just wanted to let you know how much it meant to me to have you in the Temple with me thursday! its so amazing to look around and see my whole family there! thanks for being there and thanks for being such great examples to me!
haha!! Love the pic! Do you have one w/my mom & dad in it? I'm sure they look pretty funny!! Congratulations on 19 yrs! also...this is a little late & random but did I leave a brown zip up sweater at your house when we came and stayed?? Just Wondering :) Again thanks for letting us hang out w/ ya!!!
WOW, 19 years! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
Love the bangs on everyone! Happy anniversary and thanks for sharing the pics!
Wow, the HAIR! Nice.... now Kevin has way more on his face than his head! :) (Sorry, Kev, had to be said!) Amazing we've put up with these boys for so long, eh? Wait a minute, that means we're HOW OLD? Well, maybe you all are, but I'm still hanging on to 30 something...
P.S. About time you updated!
Post a Comment