We also had Grandma and Grandpa Tanner's 60th wedding anniversary party on June 25th. So in preparation we had to get a new table (our other one shattered--dang wind!).
We took a drive to the property about the first of June and there was still snow on the property. We took the scenic drive home.
Nick went to work with Kevin, he fit into the old coveralls! This is the 4th generation working at the Station. This will be the last generation to work at this location. :)
We expect the girls to come by honking any time now. Memories................
Here's the beginning of the new Oswald Service. Kevin is standing in front of the main entrance. The shop is located in the back. It is six bays and HUGE, especially compared to where he is now (itty bitty two bays). He even has his own office, wow.......
Here's mom on her big anniversary celebration day.
Here's Mom and Dad "dancing" to the Anniversary Song.
Uncle Dirk put on his "clergy" badge and conducted a ceremony to renew thier vows and then they toasted their love. I'm pretty sure they haven't renounced thier religon, when your old you can get away with this behavior. :)
We had all the sibs. Unfortunately not all of their kids could make it, but Mom and Dad had many of thier friends there and as many family as could come. The day was warm but windy---what else would you expect in Idaho?
Happy 60th Mom and Dad, thanks for the great example!



4 comments:
Fun new toy! Kind of sad we missed the party, but not so sad we are missing that Idaho wind!
josh would love your new toy!! haha! And Nick what a cutie, i'm sure girls will be honking by all the time!! And I'm glad you posted pics of grandma and grandpas anniversary party!!! They are so cute and that looked like so much fun being with family. I'm so sad I couldn't be there! :( But I'll be at grandpas birthday party!
Has Nick stopped growing yet?!? He looks so tall and OLD! Glad the shop in coming along nice. Thanks for sharing pics from the anniversary party :)
I am sad we missed the party but I know that Grandma & Grandpa had a great time! Thanks for Hosting :) And thanks for the Congratulations on my blog! I still can't believe we're having Twins but hopefully with that comes Double the Fun!!! I miss your family! Hopefully we can see you someday soon!!!
Post a Comment